You’ve come to the correct site if you enjoy playing Ludo and are looking for Ludo hacks to help you win. Look nowhere else! Learn all about ludo wiing tricks, and ludo tips to ensure that you win every time you play. Read on!
Ludo Game Tricks
Who doesn’t want to know about ludo tips? We all do, because these ludo tips to win can help us win real cash rewards in real money ludo game. So, let’s start with the top ludo wiing hacks!
Ludo Game Tips and Tricks
Ludo looks like an easy game to play and win, but it definitely isn’t. It is one of the games that you can decide for beforehand. In fact, once you are in the game, it is on you how well you use the number on the dice and the combination of pawns to move across the board and reach home. For this, you must know these ludo tricks:
- the rules of the game.
- the different terms used in the game.
- the different wiing scenarios.
- the tie situation.
Ludo Game Tricks To Win
Apart from these ludo hacks to win the game, it is extremely important to know the rules of the game, which are:
- You receive 4 matching coloured pawns.
- Each match has 50a limited number of turns available and you get limited time to play each turn.
- Depending on the number that appears on the cube, your pawn goes forward.
- Remember that 1 tile moved = 1 point gained.
- You kill your opponent’s pawn and take its score if you land on one of their tiles. The defeated pawn resumes its original place.
- When pawns return home, their scores are multiplied by 2x, 3x, 4x, and 5x, respectively, for the first, second, third, and fourth pawns.
- A safe zone is created and caot be destroyed if more than two pawns of the same color are on the same tile.
- The game is won by the player with the highest score.
Read More: Online Ludo Vs Classic Offline Ludo Board Game – Which is Better? Know Pros & Cons
Ludo Tricks To Win
Tricks to win ludo also includes being familiar with these terms:
- Pawn: It is the coloured puck or piece that you move across the board.
- Dice: The object that rolls and tells the number of moves you will make.
- Home: The coloured ‘home’ on the board where all 4 of your pawns must reach before the game ends.
- Safe Zone: The Arrow mark tiles of every house color (Red, Blue, Green and Yellow) are safe zones for all pawns.
- Star Tiles: Tiles which are marked with a star on them are safe zones for all pawns. There are 8 star tiles on the board.
- Shield Tile: When there are at least two pawns of the same color on a tile, they create a safe zone for that player.
Read More: 21 Fun Party Games Ideas To Play With Friends or Large Groups
Now that you know the basics, it’s time to get on to the ludo hacks you are here for!
Ludo Tips and Tricks
Wondering how to win a ludo game online? Here are some ludo hacks!
1. Open all pawns.
Never put all your hopes on one pawn only. Be smart and open all your pawns.
2. Spread your pawns across the board.
It is best to move all your pawns across the board, instead of waiting for one opponent to reach home first.
3. Regularly move all your pawns.
Keep moving all your pawns at different points in the game, while keeping them safe too.
4. Have an attack and defense strategy.
With an attack and defense strategy, you can kill/block the opponent and move ahead.
5. Block your opponent whenever and wherever possible.
Use two or more pawns to block the opponent and take the lead with the others.
6. Be patient in tricky situations.
If your pawns get blocked, it is better to be patient and wait for the right number on the dice, instead of getting killed.
7. Do not risk your pawn when nearing the home.
If you are a few moves away from the home, never risk moving with lesser steps. Wait for the right number to move in the safe zone.
8. Make sure your pawns rest at the star tiles, mostly.
To keep your pawns safe throughout the game, try to land your pawns on the safe tiles.
9. Wherever possible, make a star tile with two or more pawns.
In case you do not get numbers to land on the safe tiles, create your own with your pawns.
10. Follow the rule of 7 to lead and stay safe.
The rule of 7 says that you must be seven steps away from the opponent in order to be safe, as it is unlikely for the opponent to get a 2 on the dice after a 6.
11. Choose to enter home safely over a chance to kill an opponent.
If stuck in such a situation, it is always better to safeguard your main pawn first.
Loved the ludo game tricks to win? We hope these ludo hacks work for you!
Read More: List of Popular 4 Player Games That You Can Play Online
Now that you know all the ludo hacks, time to implement these tips and tricks. Download the Rush app to play different ludo games, Speed Ludo and Leedo Play now!
Play Speed Ludo and Ludo Play on RushThe Rush app is a fun and entertaining mobile-first gaming universe. It has AAA quality games with the best and smooth gaming experience. There’s more. You can play Ludo, Carrom, Call Break, Pool and many more sports, casual, arcade, card and board games on Rush and win real cash without investing.