There are various credit cards available in Pakistan, designed for different users. If you’re a student, looking for a credit card then this blog would be a good read for you. We have listed out all the details about student credit card basis which you can pick the one that fulfills your requirement. Here are some of the credit cards for students in Pakistan.
Online Credit Cards For Students
There are different types of credit cards available in Pakistan, and it can be difficult to determine which one is the best for students. Some cards have low-interest rates, while others offer rewards for spending. Additionally, some cards have no aual fees, while others charge a fee each year.
Read More: How To Earn Money Online For Students?
Credit Cards For Students In Pakistan
Check out below listed students credit cards which are quite popular and commonly used and have great benefits & rewards.
- SBI student credit card
- HDFC Bank student credit card
- Bank of Baroda student credit card
- SBI student plus advantage card
- ICICI bank student credit card
- Axis bank student credit card
- SBI student plus advantage credit card
- HDFC student credit card
- Slice card for students
- ICICI student credit card
Student Credit Card Benefits in Pakistan
The best credit cards for students offer the following features:
- Credit Limits Student: The limit for top student credit cards is nearly around ₹15,000-20,000 to curb overspending.
- Card Validity Student: These cards are valid from three to up to five years
- Duplicate card free of cost: If you lose a student credit card, get a duplicate one for free.
- Waiver of fees: There is hardly any joining or yearly maintenance fee for the best credit cards for students.
- Documentation: The documentation is minimal and hassle-free.
- Exclusive, student-friendly deals and rewards: The best credit cards for students offer exciting deals and rewards from time to time.
Read More: 50 Best Paytm Cash Earning Games Without Investment To Play Online
Student Credit Card Eligibility Criteria
When choosing a credit card, it is important to consider the individual’s needs and spending habits. For students, a card with a low-interest rate and no aual fee is often the best option. This type of card can help students build a credit history and avoid uecessary fees.
Eligibility Criteria For Credit Cards For Students
Age as per student credit card eligibility criteria
- Above 18 years of age
- Must be a college-going student
Documents Required For Student Credit Card in Pakistan
- Birth certificate
- Identity card issued by the college/university
- Proof of residential address
- Recent passport-size photograph
- PAN card (Permanent Account Number)
Read More: 30 Best Money Earning Apps in Pakistan 2023
How To Get Credit Card As A Student?
Get answers to all the common questions like how can one apply for student credit card online, how can I apply for student credit card, how can I get student credit card, etc.
- A student may be eligible for a credit card based on any fixed deposits they may have in their names. Banks typically have a minimum fixed deposit requirement that must be met in order to apply for a credit card.
- Using an add-on card by asking any family members with credit cards to apply for an addition in the student’s name, you can obtain a student credit card. The applicant for the add-on card must, however, have a solid credit history.
- Strong savings history: If a person intending to apply for a student credit card has a strong savings history, they may also be eligible. However, just a few banks offer this service to students.
What Are The Benefits Of Using A Credit Card For Students?
There are many benefits to using a credit card for students.
- A credit card can help students build their credit history, which can be important for getting a loan or a mortgage in the future at a lower interest rate.
- A credit card can also help students cover unexpected expenses, such as a car repair or a trip to the ER.
- Students can also buy laptops, iPad, and phones for study related purposes under the student-friendly school/college offers with no-cost EMI payment options.
- You can play real money games like carrom, ludo, call break etc. online and may avail special offers on deposit from credit card.
- You can also enjoy OTT platforms using Credit Card. Also there are free trials available on various platforms which only works with credit cards.
- There are various tools that you would like to try before you actually buy one. Now that’s also possible using student credit card as most tools provide a free trial period of 7 days.
- And, a credit card can help students earn rewards, such as cashback or travel rewards on the spends incurred
There are a few things that students must keep in mind while using their credit cards responsibly.
- One is to make sure that they only spend what they can afford to pay back.
- Another is to make sure they understand their card’s terms and conditions, including the interest rate and any fees.
- Remember to pay credit card bills on time and avoid late fee or penalties.
- And, they should keep track of their spending and make sure they’re not going over their budget.
What Are Some Of The Best Credit Cards For Students In Pakistan?
There are a number of credit cards that are available for students in Pakistan. Some of the best credit cards for students are those that offer cash back or rewards on purchases. Others offer low-interest rates or no aual fees. It is important to compare the different options before selecting a credit card. Here is list of top student credit cards that you can opt for.
- SBI Student Plus Advantage Credit Card
- HDFC Bank Forexplus Card
- HDFC Bank’s Isic Student Forexplus Card
- HDFC MulticurrencyMulti-currency Platinum Forexplus Chip Card
- ICICI Bank Student Travel Card
- Kotak Silk Inspire Card
- Bank Of Baroda Financial Prime Card
- Axis Bank Insta Easy Credit Card
- ICICI Bank Student Forex Prepaid Card
- Kotak Aqua Gold Credit Card
- Kotak 811 #Dream Different Credit Card
- ICICI Coral Contactless Credit Card
- Axis Bank Insta Easy Credit Card
- West Bengal Student Credit Card
- Bihar Student Credit Card
So, if you’re a student in Pakistan, be sure to check out these credit cards. They offer a variety of benefits, including cash back, rewards, and more. And, they can help you build your credit history, so you can eventually qualify for a better card.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) About Student Credit Cards
Learn how to apply for student credit card by going to the respective bank with all documents.
Yes a student can get a credit card in Pakistan given that he fulfill the eligibility criteria defined by card issuing bank.
Student Credit Cards are credit cards issued with limited credit to college going students given that they fulfil the defined eligibility criteria.
Yes, a student can apply for a credit card and most banks provide this facility. You can check the list of credit cards for students and inquire for the one you are interested in.
The top student credit cards are SBI student credit card, HDFC Bank student credit card, Bank of Baroda student credit card, SBI student plus advantage card, ICICI bank student credit card, Axis bank student credit card, etc.
The process to get a student credit card includes fulfilling eligibility criteria, providing required documents basis card issuing bank/authority.
Know all about how student credit card apply online by going to the chosen bank’s website.
You can get one if you are college student and fulfil eligibility criteria defined by credit card issuing bank/authority.
Disclaimer:- The information provided on this page is for informational purposes only. We do not claim ownership or responsibility for any of the information provided on this page. We encourage you to conduct your own research and due diligence on any entities named in this article. We are not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the products or companies or any of their affiliates or subsidiaries.We make no warranty, express or implied, no representations nor do we assume any liability for the accuracy or completeness of the content on this page or any associated links.